/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Things that make me happy...Things I Love







After all the tragedy in Paris and San Bernadino, I just felt the need to post things that make me feel better.  I lived in California the first 18 years of my life, Florida for 5 and Texas the rest.  I grew up going to the beach. I'm not sure what it is about California that makes me feel like home, but it does. The beach, the air or the weather just feels like home to me, guess it always will.



Brown sand and life guards, so California.








Groovy.












Venice Beach.











HIPPY CHICK

For those that really know me aren't surprised I was the total hippy chick. Suede pants, ballerina shoes and flowing tops.  Long haired boy friends that always got poor innocent moi in some kind of trouble for doing something I shouldn't have been doing.  None the less it usually took place at the beach or some place I shouldn't have been.  Here are a few photos...


These photos are really not me, but this one could so be.  Oh my his shorts!




A hit of acid, a glass of wine. Hey she has the baby in a wrap. Don't be so judgey!



Florida Beaches





SEASIDE, FLORIDA


 One of the things I love about Seaside is the different Pavilions leading to the beaches.


Coleman Pavilion by David Coleman




The West Ruskin Pavilion



East Ruskin Pavilion



Tupelo Pavilion









Seaside Pensacola Pavilion



Natchez Beach Pavilion





















PERDIDO KEY, FLORIDA





 Great photo of everyone (but me). I look a little drunk??

Balcony photo of Katy and I.





SANTA ROSA BEACH, FLORIDA


With Friends













Cheers!



With Family

E headed to the beach.



JJ, Channa and E.



TaTa and E.



E and I dancing, so glad to be at the beach.  And look, I'm walking!



So the Shit Ass Disease is sucking it up big time.  I'm down to one half assed hand.  I have to depend on Mike for everything, and I mean everything.  I can't think without asking him if it's OK to fucking think.  I'm sure this is very hard on him,  but if he dare bitch I tell him I will change places with him anytime.  To be honest not sure I would.  That's enough of my pity party for now.....



Beach on.....
Sue "CiCi" Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment