/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Friday, March 4, 2016

Funny Girl...Things I love











As always it was a typical day in the life of living at the Cook house.  When it comes to Mike, I mean I'm talking the man changes second by second like Heckle and Jeckle.  That being said, this mans life has changed as dramatically as is possible for any one human to take. Not only has my life changed, but his has for sure.  Well TSAD has fucked us both.  Let's be honest.  He went from working and playing tennis 4 or 5 days a week,  to walking in the kitchen to a hot cooked meal at night (at lest he knew food came from that part of the house), playing poker and doing as he pleased.  Now he can't leave me for more than two hours.  We both lived pretty cushie lives for that matter.  I workeddid all the laundry, and cleaned  over four thousand square foot of house. I also played tennis, went to Happy Hours on a regular basis and did whatever I wanted. Those days are far over!  He has given up mostly everything.  In return he is pretty pissy!  He is doing everything I just mentioned and then some, except clean the house.  We now have people to do that.  Where was my head all those years?  Everything is now on his schedule, from when we eat to when I shower.  He has total power for the first time in 42 years.  Guess what?  There is not a fucking thing I can do about it.  Wha wha. 

Well yesterday I had enough!  I called him to take me from the shower to bed.  He didn't like the "tone" I used when I called him.  Mind you I have about 50% of my voice left.  He came into the bathroom and said I'm going to count to a hundred slowly as I can before I'll take you to bed.  He started one...two...three..four.  I believe he could see the fumes at that point.  He might have seen the fumes but why not push a few more buttons?  Which he did...duh.   He quit counting after nine, ten he would be dead. 

So he got my T-shirt on after continually pushing my buttons.  The fumes were coming faster by the second.  So I had enough.  I reared back with my good arm (I use that term loosely) and I punched him in the nuts!  His eyes turned to the size of saucers.  He looked at me, a touch of green in his face and said, "that hurt".  I started laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee the bed.  I mean I was couldn't stop laughing!  So moral to this story, you piss off a girl long enough she just might nut knock you!  One...two...three...



Nut knocker on,,,
Sue "CiCi" Cook






















No comments:

Post a Comment