/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Monday, July 18, 2016

Luck...Things I Love



"I eat cake because it's somebody's birthday"










Wow what a lucky person I am.  My beautiful daughter and my sister (from another set of parents) threw me the best birthday party ever!  First of all my beautiful daughter flew my mom in as a surprise.  How she pulled that off I will never know.

Then my daughter and Dar decorated my whole house with beautiful quilts and tons of flowers! When I say tons I mean tons.  There were Roses, Hydrangeas, Gerbera Daisies, Tulips and some I don't know the names of.  It was a pink (duh) orange and white explosion.  Some of the flowers were in large clear vases and some were in Darla's precious glass wear that Tim found for her on their ranch.  The table had my favorite raspberry quilt of Dar's with the flowers and candles on top. I loved every inch of it!

They wouldn't let me see it until right before the party and when I saw it I almost cried.  They thought of everything.  Food from Mi Cocina's, drinks, wine in hot pink wine glasses, watermelon vodka drinks from my son and law.

Speaking of my son in law... Me being me decided the week before the party I wanted a new nook table.  So I asked Justin to make me a table.  What's he going to say, no?  I mean I'm his mother in law with the Shit Ass Disease.  Any way he made me a beautiful table with a gorgeous herringbone top, criss cross legs and tall enough to get my wheelchair under! What a son in law.

Now my granddaughter topped everything off with a hand made birthday banner.  She is 6 for God's sake! Not only did she make the banner she decorated the table outside!  Martha Stewart has nothing on this 6 year old!

I just had a few of my favorite people come.  But that is what makes a great party. I love everyone that came.






                                 







This isn't a good shot of flowers, but beautiful anyway.




More flowers.




Flowers (in case you couldn't tell)




Tim and Dar




Brittany and Katy




JJ and Chris







Laura and Dar





She made this banner and decorated the table by herself.





Ms. Sassy Pants




Sweet babies.






YUM!




Dar, pink hair don't care and my 87 year old mother.





Mom, Channa and me.




Birthday on...
Sue "CiCi" Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment