/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Grooming...things I hate






Today is the first day I have had the courage to get on my Mom's blog. I found this post she wrote a few days before she left this world. I miss her every day and would give anything to hug or talk to her again. I love you Mom.....the most










Now that I am pretty much paralyzed grooming is a problem.  A real problem, as a matter of fact the hair on  my legs can be braided at this point.  When you require a pair of outdoor sheers to tackle the hair on your legs you know it's been way too long!  My daughter does her best, but not so much.   As a matter of fact my under arms are almost long enough to braid and put ribbons on!

That's the fun of the Shit Ass Disease, you don't have to shave nor care at this point. Except the Massage Therapist but she is a little granola/tree hugger so i don't think she is too offended.

You have to see the bright side of having the Shit Ass Disease.  Five years ago who would have thought I would be talking about braiding my pit hair?? But here I sit pecking away with one finger, laughing to myself  about how absurd all this is!

I guess it could be worse I could be normal and have this problem and not care so if you ever bitch about shaving...




braid on...

No comments:

Post a Comment