/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Buying a House .....Things I Hate.

"People selling houses suck ass"
                                    Sue Cook



You have probably read my blog about what a wonderful and beautiful daughter I have.  She sold her house to be closer to me once I was diagnosed with the Shit Ass Disease. She rented a house with a year contract which is up in May. She started looking at houses a couple months ago.  Her landlord informed her today he was going to sell the house, so she will be looking for a new home. I don't blame her landlord, he is doing what everyone else is doing.... selling a house in one day. 

At this point she has put 3 or 4 contracts on houses and hasn't come close to getting one.  She even bid $5000 over on the last one and the realtor told her she was beaten by a lot!  Thanks realtor, way to go on pricing your listings. What the fuck people! You (realtors) price a house, hopefully by comps and there is a war to out bid the other person.  If the house doesn't appraise then the people will pay cash for the difference. INSANITY!!! The only thing I have heard crazier is years ago when California had a lottery to buy a house. At least if there was a lottery you would have a chance!  She has even attached a letter with each offer to tell them why she is needing a house (my Shit Ass Disease) and the predicament she finds herself in.  You think those lovely people would at least let her match or exceed the bid. Not these fuck faces. Highest bid wins, the rest of you can go to hell. There is a thing called karma people, just saying.

AND just let me just add most of these houses are fugly.  I mean they haven't been updated in twenty years.   Dog piss stains on the carpet SOLD,  pool falling apart, twenty year old equipment SOLD, purple walls, green walls, gold walls, multi-colored walls all in the same house with dog piss SOLD! I mean I get selling your house in one day, I even get selling it for top dollar, but what I don't get is not giving a person with this much tragedy in their life  a chance.  So in my opinion (which is the only one that counts) you people suck.

So you people that have not been bothered to help a person out... fuck you.  And for those of your considering selling your house have a heart. For the most part I know people are good and kind.  Just happen to come across a few assholes.


Pissed...
Sue "CiCi" Cook




No comments:

Post a Comment