/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Portland......

"It's better to see a place once than hear about it a thousand times"


Portland, Oregon has a special place in my heart and a dagger at the same time.  It is one of the most beautiful cities,  I think in the world.  I have been there to visit my son Chase on 3 occasions while he was in college, once to attend his funeral and once to attend the most amazing art show of his work.  I'm not trying to make this post sad, although it is, I am just remembering a beautiful city that I would not have ever experienced without Chase.

Now Portland is for the free spirited, tattooed and artistic people.  All of which I love, all which describes Chase.  So let me show you some of the reasons I think Portland is so beautiful.




ROSE GARDENS


















MULTNOMAH FALLS

Multnomah Falls is absolutely breath taking.  If I remember correctly it's like twenty minutes from downtown.  The PICture of Chase and I are at these falls from 1998.  It is also the falls from the book The Shack (great book by the way).  So take a trip through Multnomah Falls.

























OTHER BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN PORTLAND.













So since I have the Shit Ass Disease there won't be anymore trips but this is just an example of one of the places that I got to experience and thought was worth seeing.



Flower, Peace and love on...
Sue "CiCi" Cook












No comments:

Post a Comment