/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Potty Mouth...Things I Love

"Because sometimes "gosh darn" and "meanie head" just don't cover it"






The reason I haven't been blogging is because of Trivia Crack.  If you haven't played it don't unless you don't want to get anything else done.  They picked the perfect name with Crack.  It has some of the most ridiculous questions than one that who knows what it is!  But I am addicted, there I said it. So if you don't hear from me for a few days it's because of Crack.

So the real purpose of this blog is that I have been told I have a potty mouth, NO SHIT!!  That is one of the advantages of having the Shit Ass Disease.  Not that I didn't always talk like this, I just wouldn't have said it on a blog.  But let me tell you it is freeing. Plus it gets my point across.  How would it sound to say "the shucky darn mini van or ALS"?  It sound ridiculous is what it sounds like. I guess I could have called ALS "amyotrophic lateral sclerosis".  Fuck that, it is a Shit Ass Disease. PERIOD. Just like the mini van is a fucking mini van.  I'm sorry no sane person that doesn't have a shit pile of kids, or needs it for work wants to drive a fucking mini van, if you do I apologize, kinda.

Using the word fuck is just one of those words that sums it up, get's your point across in an instant. Of course you cant use it in front of your children or grandchildren, it's a grown up word. I know the reason I started this  blog was for my grand babies to know me someday, by the time their mother lets them read it I am sure they will have heard these words and know that their CiCi was a "potty mouth". They will also know that I loved them more than life.

Who became the word police anyway?  It's OK to say freaken, oh sugar or oh spit. Really if your going to say freaken man up and just say fuck! There are a word or two that I don't like but they are insulting to women period. Call me a hypocrite fine,  I won't call you a c...t!  The same word police are the same people that came up with "Potty Mouth".   I mean come on people they are just words,





This is my opinion of course and of course the only one that matters to me.  I don't care if other people say "bad words" or not. I'm open to either way, it just happens to be something I do.  I would have loved to thrown a "Your fucking awesome" to a client or two,  just like I would have wanted to tell a few I thought they were total douche bags.  But I didn't, shucky darn!  See even shucky darn sounds like shit.   So I will continue to use my "potty mouth" as I see fit. I do have the Shit Ass Disease and it's my prerogative


As the late comedian George Carlin did a whole routine on the categories people have come up with for dirty words, just made me laugh out loud:

Bad, dirty, filthy, vile, foul, vulgar, course, in poor taste, unseemly, street talk, gutter talk, locker room language, barracks talk, body, naughty, saucy, raunchy, rude, crude, lewd, indecent, profane, obscene, blue, off color, risque, suggestive, and swearing,  He left out potty mouth!

So next time you stubb your toe and yell out oh spit or MOTHER FUCKER your OK by me.


Potty mouth on...
Sue "CiCi" Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment