/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Ambien...Things I Love

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book"




After such a serious post yesterday I thought I would write about one of my favorite things.  Yes I admit it, it's Ambien.  Sleep is also one of my favorite things and sleep doesn't exist without Ambien. I have taken Ambien for a while (11 years) but who is counting?  Now for the first few (9) years it had it's ups and downs.  When I say downs I mean eating and not remember doing so.  One morning I woke up and something was stabbing me in the leg.  I was like what the fuck?  I reached down  in the covers and it was a Dorito:)  First of all I didn't remember eating Doritos, second how did the Dorito end up under the covers and down by my leg?

I know that sounds funny but Channa would beg to differ.  I was staying at her house for the weekend and we had bought some Peep's.  Peep's is a whole post on it's own, love me some Peep's!  Anyway I went to bed, woke up the next day, went to the kitchen to have a Peep or two and they were gone!  I asked Channa what happened to the Peep's?  She didn't know (yeah right) had someone broke in, in the middle of the night and stole my Peep's, or had Justin eaten them?  Where are my fucking PEEP'S???  So a little later I went to make my bed and there they were, well there was the empty package of Peep's, under the pillow.  Damn it, I didn't even remember eating the sugary, marshmallowy goodness. I got to a point that when I woke up in the morning I would just look at my night stand to see what I had eaten.

I'm not the only one who had this problem.  I have a friend that when she took Ambien would get a beer and chips and not remember it.  At least I didn't bust out the wine, or maybe that would have been a good thing....hummmm?

I really would have weighed 90 pounds if I hadn't spent a few (9) years eating chips or Cheetos every night!  But what was more important, sleep or weighing 90 pounds?  Obvi sleep!  Well having the Shit Ass Disease has put an end to night eating unless I can crawl/sleep eat:)  So if your debating taking Ambien, sleep eating is possible and the sad part is you don't even get the joy of eating Cheetos or Peep's!



This is how I looked to myself in my dreams...



But I really looked like this.




Sleep/Eat on....
Sue "CiCi" Cook

1 comment:

  1. What??? I love this post!!!! Sleep is magical and underrated!!! The more the better! I love your Ambien adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete