/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Monday, June 15, 2015

Hair....Things I'm Not Sure Of

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life"
                                                                   CoCo Chanel



Almost to long!!



Why do woman have to care so much about clothes, makeup, shoes and hair. My post today is about hair, yes I am stretching the subject, but my post my prerogative:)  There are people with great hair (hate them) people with OK hair and then the WTF hair.  Well I am somewhere between OK hair and WTF hair. I'm not sure if it is the Shit Ass Disease or age or just being weird, but one of the above is playing a joke on me.  Here it is... I can't stand hair on my neck. I know, tragic right?  It makes my skin crawl, can't sleep or even breath with hair on my neck! I know it's weird. I know it's weird beyond words, but the truth.

Channa wanted to do photos, which was brilliant considering my situation.  So I had extensions but in my hair for the photo shoot.  Luscious long blond hair, I could stand it for ten minutes but had to wear them for a month until my hair dresser could take them out. I mean who can't stand long luscious blond hair??  Me, I hated every second of those luscious blond locks.  

Well I finally got them taken out.  Channa brought them over the other day in a box, and all I could do is look at them and growl. I went shorter, kinda in-between a lesbian and as my friend calls me the blond Kris Jenner (hair, obvi not face).  Well in four weeks it was growing down my neck and driving me crazy!  I mean it was maybe 2 1/2 to 3 inches long and I was trying to put it in a pony tail to get it off my neck.  You can imagine how cool that looked. So this time I went full blown lesbian and unless I wanted to have a reverse mullet the front had to be cut as well.   Not that I have a thing again lesbians, I just happen to be strait and have the Shit Ass Disease and can't hardly use a flat iron any longer.  So I will wear my new lesbian cut with pride!  I will walk or uh roll threw the streets with my no hair head held high.  You don't like my butch new look, turn your fucking flowing head of hair the other way.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.



Roll on.....
Sue "CiCi" Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment