/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Your Not You....Things I'm Sure Of.

"One thing I've learned: You never know where life is taking you, but it's taking you"
                                                                                                                 Hillary Swank





Well I made the stupid mistake of watching, "Your Not You" yesterday.  It's the story of a women with the Shit Ass Disease and her quirky care taker.  It hit on a lot of the hell's of the Shit Ass Disease but was more a story of two people and how they grew to love  one another.  I bat shit cried through the whole movie like a moron. Like the scene where the care taker has to take her to the bathroom and how uncomfortable it was for both of them.  Well I have that scene beat, I went to an event with two friends.  After sitting there drinking for an hour and a half (real smart on my part) we had to go to the restroom.  Yes three drunk girls, just going to the bathroom.  Well I couldn't use the bathroom because I'm a moron. So one of my friends picked me up while the other pulled my pants down...nothing embarrassing about that, when I was done one picked me up while the other pulled my pants up.  That's how it is done bitches, three drunk girls going to the bathroom.  Lesson learned don't drink wine for hours and this won't happen. Tough decision wine or peeing?  

That's the thing about this Shit Ass Disease, is no one talks about the bad things.  They are scary and difficult, but I just feel the need to talk about it.  I want Emerson and Truett to realize I wasn't a lazy CiCi but a sick one.  One year ago I was using the "rollader"  I could push it to the stairs by my pool and with the help of someone I could walk down the stairs and get in the pool.  This year I can't walk at all so getting into the pool is impossible unless my son in law carries me in. He grunted the first time so there was almost not a second.  Hold your grunts or I am not going anywhere. Which is all well and fine, but he is only here on weekends and in the process of moving so I have to roll out in the sun and sit and fry like a fucking fried chicken wing if I want any sun.  I love the sun, I have since I was a kid growing up in California going to the beach. However, there needs to be a little water with the sun.

Then there is getting in and out of bed.  It gets more difficult every day and since I spend most of my time in bed (because it's the most comfortable place to be).  My foot swells to wear my toes look like sausages unless I keep my foot up.  Once I get in bed the other fun starts, trying to get in position. My legs don't work so it's dragging myself by my arms until I get in the most comfortable position. It's really a lot of fun but I don't recommend.

Now starts the hand problem... my right hand is going numb by the minute. Don't know what I am going to do when it finally goes?  I mean I am right handed for God's sake. Do I need to drink wine left handed?  What happens when both hands go, do I have to get one of those helmets with cup holders and straws?  Don't kid yourself I will do it.

And still with all this I am by far not the worse off.  There are a lot of people a lot worse off then me. Whoopee shit there is more to look forward to! I mean there are people who have this Shit Ass Disease and have no family or worse yet have small children.  It's a cruel joke for sure..  I won't complain (much) because I do have a wonderful family, and the two most precious grand kids on the planet. But in the mean time I will continue to drink wine right handed and in an emergency have my friends pull my pants up and down:(


Pee on...
Sue "CiCi" Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment