/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Everyone is helpful...Things I Hate

"If it requires pants or a bra, it's not happening today"
                                                                    Pinterest                                
                      





Yolanda Foster from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills posted this on her Instagram and I thought it was hilarious because it is so right on.  I guess it is "Sick Bingo?"   Having the Shit Ass Disease is harder work than any design job I ever had.  Take this pill an hour before you eat, take these 50 pills with food twice a day, take this pill at night on an empty stomach, make sure you juice, spread coconut oil on twelve times a day and oh yeah there is the wine and Ambien.  Geez give me a break (except the wine and Ambien).  This Bingo thing really applies to my husband more than anyone else.  Before I got the Shit Ass Disease I would hear on an hourly basis, "Are you going to the gym?"  Now I was someone that played tennis, walked 3-6 miles 4 to 5 days a week, went to the gym on the 3 mile walk and worked. But I would still hear, "Going to the gym"?  Now I think I have heard most of the "Bingo" remarks from my husband Mike aka asshole when he is making such remarks.
Before I was diagnosed with the Shit Ass Disease I tried everything from a voodoo doctor (holistic...but I called him a voodoo doctor).  He actually took his hands about 15 inches over my body, went from my head to my toes and all but hummed then said, "I feel anger, that you're not getting better".  No shit Sherlock!  I felt like punching him in the face and saying, "I feel you're having pain in your face asshole!"  The one good thing about having the Shit Ass Disease is that I can cuss (not that I didn't before, just not on a blog) or as a friend of my calls it "potty mouth"  any fucking time I want to! Ahhh poor girl has the Shit Ass Disease...(insert smiley face)!
I just read a book on quantum physics and for those who really know me know how funny that is.  I mean I pick colors out, do not read books on quantum physics but I read it and got something out of it.  At least it was recommended by a fellow Shit Ass Disease patient.   A friend messaged me about her because we have so much in common. Her name is Ellie and she is who actually inspired me to do a blog to begin with.  She is a wife, mother, and designer who makes me laugh every time I read her blog. She lives in Paris but was born in Dallas and grew up in California.  I was born in Texas but I grew up in California. Now the Paris/McKinney thing not so much in common there.  Check her out at havesomedecorum.blogspot.com. 
So I guess we all have to have a sense of humor in this. Without a sense of humor you would go bat shit crazy.  Ok I was bat shit crazy before but now it's worse.  When I say worse I mean as depressed as you can be on antidepressants, wine, and Ambien with having the Shit Ass Disease.



Just push through it.......
Sue "CiCi" Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment