/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Winter I'm Over You...Things I Love/Hate.


"Smell the sea, and smell the sky let your soul and spirit fly"
                                                                        Van Morrison



I like the winter for a day or two, I like a 100 degrees a day or two, but what I really like is 80 -85 degrees on a beach.  Since the chill factor was in the teens this weekend and it's 40 degrees today, I'm over it! OVER IT! I know I shouldn't be complaining because the people in the north east have been snowed in for weeks, but I have the Shit Ass Disease and I can complain if I want to.  Any time I want to be a brat I use the Shit Ass Disease, end of story.  So I am fantasizing about the beach.  Growing up around the beach I always loved the time around sunset.  It's  peaceful and most people are done for the day so you usually have the beach to yourself.  So while I sit here typing feeling sorry for myself, I thought I would download a few photos of  the beach  and blame the Shit Ass Disease that I don't own one. 



Wheelchair accessible????


This will do.


In my mind this is on a beach.


Ahhh sitting on this deck reading a book.



A glass of wine, cheese platter and some Van Morrison.



First beach trip for this angel face. She owned it.



Get your beach on.
Sue "CiCi" Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment