/*--alsyousuck.blogspot.com--*/ .post img { border:10px dotted #e3e3e3; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Home with passion....Things I Love

"Do it with passion or not at all".
                                   Unknown



I just love dramatic change in design.  I also love clients that are so easy to work with. I made my mind up a long time ago I wouldn't work for anyone I didn't feel we were a match.  I hit the jackpot with this client.  She started out an acquaintance and ended up a true friend.  Hope you enjoy a walk through the process of this home.



Before PICture of kitchen.



Before: This photo is after the demo of the cabinets and wall. Ceramic tile removed, the floors and trim put in.



After: After we removed L shaped cabinets and opened the wall, we added a large island with Carrera marble.  We also moved appliances, painted and added linen window treatments.



Before: Stove and vent a hood. I'm sorry could this cook top be any smaller?



After: Curved vent a hood with large corbels, subway tile wall and new appliances and cabinets.



Before: Living room after demo with wood floors added.



After:  Wood floors with a big fluffy rug, 2 putty leather sofas and linen window treatments.


Before: Dining Room



After: Metallic grass cloth wallpaper, gold accent mirrors, geometric rug over hardwood floors.  Silk window treatments, linen end chairs with aged table and chairs.  Of course this beautiful chandelier.



Before: Study, tile floors and hideous chandelier.



After: Pickled wood finish and new chandelier.



After: A close up of the pickled woodwork and new chandelier.




Before: Master bath.  What can I say?



After: Tile floors and wall, free standing tub, enlarged shower, painted cabinets and shutters with window treatment.  The cat was not part of the design,   




Before: Bedroom.  The bed was just installed. Wood floors put in and walls painted.



After: Floating bed on chains. Mirrored end tables with glass lamps.  White and cream.




Everyone knows what they like and don't like it just takes the right designer to make it happen, and make it happen in the right way. At the end of the day its your home , but my name went on it so it was just as important to me as to you. This is one of the last houses I did before getting the Shit Ass Disease. None of my PICtures are professionally taken (obviously) because who had time for that?




Design On
Sue "Cici" Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment